We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join our well established team here at the Royal Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh.
This role requires an individual who can work well on their own initiative in a fast paced every changing demanding environment. You must possess excellent attention to detail, strong telephone manner as you will be the first point of contact for the Sales and Events team. It is essential that you can support the Sales and Events Team looking after the full remit of Administration tasks to allow them to concentrate on the delivery of the Event.
- To respond to inbound sales enquiries within a particular timeframe and across a variety of formats as required
- To assist the Sales & Events team with administration duties including, but not restricted to table plans, personalised menus, name cards, invoicing, event signage, function sheets and contracts.
- To conduct venue show rounds in the absence of line manager as per company standards
- To gain new contacts and sales leads through research of target conference & events markets as required.
- To work with other members in the team to develop successful customer partnerships.
- To deliver the brand standards of outstanding customer service whilst ensuring a clear and effective line of communication is maintained with the operational team and the rest of the venue.
- To assist on event days as and when required which will include occasional weekends however time will be given back in lieu
If you feel that you would like to join our team working with in the stunning location of the Royal Botanic Gardens then please apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- administration: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to Sara.firstname.lastname@example.org.